Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mini- Update

My parents came last week and we had a really great time... from going to Le Cellier (the restaurant in the Canada Pavilion and the #1 restaurant in Epcot) for lunch to chilling at Blizzard Beach, seeing a million christmas lights at MGM, and eating at a 50's diner where elbows weren't allowed on the tables and you had to eat all your vegetables. Oh, and not to mention going to Universal Studios and riding Dueling Dragons and the crazy Cat-in-the-hat couch... worse than dueling dragons, for sure. Haha. Dinner at Bubba Gump's, breakfasts at Panera, zebra desserts... mm. Working almost 12 hour shifts..

Yesterday I had a couple from Lunenburg, Nova Scotia (where the Blue Nose was built! - which happens to be on the dime) who were really sweet and gave me a Lunenburg pin! So I wore it on my shirt all day yesterday.

Also, I officially quit last week. My last day is on the 11th of December and Derrick is coming out to help me pack and bring back stuff on the 9th. We get to stay at the Yacht and Beach Club which I am uber excited about because it's my favourite resort and 2 minutes from Epcot and the Boardwalk.

American Thanksgiving is coming up as well, which means I get a double turkey day. The commons is having a little celebration tomorrow night and then thursday we get an hour long break to go eat turkey during work... so, sweet. I can't complain about the free food.

I have three weeks to go until I am officially home.

2 Comments:

At November 21, 2007 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Jo-Ann (Mom) said...

We had a great time with you too! It was awesome sharing all the great food and rides with you....especially the Irish frozen treat...mmm...Thanks for your patience in going on the lame slow rides with me...hee hee
Enjoy your turkey...I wanna hear all about the US Thanksgiving celebration, I've never experienced it. Keep up the blogging, yay!!

 
At November 22, 2007 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So excited, so excited, SSOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home