Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Gifts

Hey all,

Since I plan an early return... and my shopping time will be the days off that I can get before I leave.. I'd like to know what you'd all like as souvenirs from Walt Disney.

For example, got a favourite character, favourite disney princess? A favourite store? A favourite park? How about a favourite country? - maybe a cute umbrella from France or some German chocolate??

If you don't tell me what you want you aren't getting anything, suckers!

(So please please please let me know so I can bring back oodles of gifts.)



- PS: The attraction is going fine.. mediocre. I went to a throw-out tonight, which is just when people leave and give away all their junk. I got some crazy old dvds.. but wasn't too eventful overall. I have an apartment inspection on thursday... which I'm hoping to pass with marvelousness... My roommate, Helena from France, turned 20 on the 3rd and went skydiving today. I saw her dvd of it, which was so cool... makes me want to go next month when she goes. Also... Kayla, one of my friends from Attractions, is leaving on Thursday so I'm sad because she's really nice and was only here for three months and I could totally relate to her. But oh well.. These things happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home