Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"This month I want to go to Florida Mall to go shopping... I want to go to Ghirardelli for ice cream or, alternatively, Beaches and Cream to try "The Kitchen Sink" - which is like 22 scoops of ice cream, two bananas, brownies, sprinkles, angel food cake, a can of whip cream... etc.. I want to go to Panera more for breakfast and lunch and smoothies.. I want to go to Carrabbas with Lee one time... I want to go to DisneyQuest... I want to go to "girls" at least once to see what it's like... I want to eat at Le Cellier and at China one time.. I want to make a passport around the World Showcase and eat a crepe in France.. I want to go to Universal Studios... I guess a lot of these things are just things I want to do before I leave."

Halfway through the month and I have:
- Gone to Florida Mall (though I want to go at least once more)
- Gone to Beaches and Cream to try the Kitchen Sink
- Went to Panera again as well as a really yummy smoothie place
- Ate at China (Orange chicken and rice with my new chopsticks!)
- Gone around the World Showcase and actually seen everything

As well as:
-Gone to Magic Kingdom (have to go back to see the full Wishes fireworks show)
-Give Kids the World (today)
-Tried a Turkey Leg (famous in the states, but gross... although I got it for free so yay!)


So, even if I were to leave today, I could say that I have done a lot of things I wanted to. I feel suddenly accomplished. And there's only more to do.. so, hopefully it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home