Monday, November 5, 2007

Food and Wine Part 2!

Ooookay, so I was going to have escargot but they were sold out at France so, next time.

Pizza (Italy) - Really good! I had a craving for pizza and it had bell peppers and sausage and tomatoes and mozzarella, but the best part was that it was on this spongy bread that was almost like sourdough.

Pistachio Baklava (Turkey) - Pretty good. I still LOVE baklava, but I think Morocco's was better with walnuts instead of pistachio.

Crepe au Chocolat (France) - This was at the crepe and ice cream stand in France and since I didn't get to have escargot, I decided to try something else that is on my list, so I had a cute little crepe that was folded up in a triangle and it was pretty tasty. Makes me want to make crepes more.

Mango Green Tea Slush (China) - This was at the Tea Kiosk called "Joy of Tea" or something like that in China. It was really yummy but was a bit bitter because of the green tea and mango combo.. however, pretty tasty.

Now I feel completely full. And there isn't much else to report on... Just business as usual. Except that it is starting to get chilly in Florida.. but I refuse to get a coat for work because... I am Canadian and it would be silly because Florida winters are like Canada's spring.

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2007 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Jo-Ann (Mom) said...

Florida winters are like Canadian spring, sometimes even summer, but without the freezing cold rain! I hope it's not too cold there..it's cold here and I can't wait to get there to warm up! Oh, and you can make crepes at home anytime you like, I have a crepe pan, and I love crepes! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home