Friday, October 12, 2007

Back in Florida...

My manager didn't pick me up at the airport, so after 50 minutes of waiting and watching families and couples meeting each other... I just caught a taxi. The driver was really nice though and the ride was fairly short. Glad I took out money for cabs before, though.

My flight was fine. I work from 12 until 11:15 today. And I have no food.. so, I'm just going to bring money and see how that goes. I'll probably pick up groceries.. well, whenever I have time.. which might not be until Tuesday when I have the day off.

I work American Gardens tomorrow.. that'll be fun, I think. Eat to the Beat... I don't know who's playing though. No one I'll recognize, probably. I only recognized the Beach Boys and I already saw them.

This week I am suffering from a severe lack of sleep, so I think I will try to limit my use of the computer and maximize my sleeping time.

Davanna, a girl I work with, said we got our new shifts and that I got the AM Bucket... which I think means I work earlier and get off earlier. Which is fine for me because it gets my butt out of bed and then I can spend the rest of the day doing more things like getting groceries, or making dinner or going to the parks or whatever.

I forgot how slowly the days go by here...

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2007 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Twoooooo more months!! <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home