Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So, officially, my address works. It's in one of the earlier posts, if you want it.

The movie reopens on September 1st. I start work again tomorrow and I probably work for 8-10 days straight again. But I haven't looked at my schedule, so I don't know. But none of them are earlier than 12:30, so at least I get to sleep in a bit this week, as well.

Things are okay here. My new roommate is from Vancouver. She's nice but I haven't really talked to her. I think our personalities clash a bit. She's more of a party person. I am more of a sit at home and drink tea person.

This month I want to go to Florida Mall to go shopping... I want to go to Ghirardelli for ice cream or, alternatively, Beaches and Cream to try "The Kitchen Sink" - which is like 22 scoops of ice cream, two bananas, brownies, sprinkles, angel food cake, a can of whip cream... etc.. I want to go to Panera more for breakfast and lunch and smoothies.. I want to go to Carrabbas with Lee one time... I want to go to DisneyQuest... I want to go to "girls" at least once to see what it's like... I want to eat at Le Cellier and at China one time.. I want to make a passport around the World Showcase and eat a crepe in France.. I want to go to Universal Studios... I guess a lot of these things are just things I want to do before I leave.

The problem with being here is there's a lot of things that I think would be fun to do, but I don't really have anyone to do them with. Everyone I know has different days off and a lot of them are more interested in getting drunk or going clubbing.

I want to come home and go ice skating, and go for walks in the snow and toboggan and make hot chocolate and watch movies and attempt to ski/snowboard.. and bake cookies and cakes and pies and bread... And spend time with my friends and family.

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Jo-Ann (Mom) said...

So what is this "girls" that you want to go to?

 
At August 28, 2007 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love you, Stephanie.

PS: You're fantastic. <3

 
At August 28, 2007 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

"girls" is just like.. the canadian girls get together.. but mostly it's just drinking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home