Friday, August 3, 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop Tarts

Well, yesterday and today I had off work...

Yesterday I went to get my social insurance forms filled out... which started at 10 in the morning and we sat on the bus for about 2 and a half hours... so, when I got home I slept for another 2 hours.. after falling asleep on the floor reading a book. Then the roomies got home and we had big plans for a slumber party night. I know, technically, we all live in the same apartment so what is the use of a "sleepover"? Well, it just so happens that we're awesome.

The two roommates that were having the sleepover with me are from Norway and have never had a sleepover party before. So, it was very exciting. We made lasagna and watched Jumanji and made mailboxes for our wall (so that we can leave notes and mail and chocolate bars in them!) And then we pulled down the mattresses and me and Lee slept in the living room.

Today, we woke up and Lee and I went to Publix and I bought lots of excellent things like cinnamon, syrup (for French toast!), and cookie dough pop tarts... couldn't resist, after all they were two for one.. so I got some apple cinnamon ones too. Also, I got banana bread waffles. :) I saw waffles in the shape of lego blocks, but I resisted the urge. Hehe.

I work again until next Thursday and Friday, but I think the movie is getting shut down on Saturday or Sunday.

Well, I'm off to lounge around the pool on the rest of my day off. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home