Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Raining Again..

So, today (which is rare) I'm not working until 5:15... however I have to stay there until like midnight, so kind of weird.. but I'm excited to see it late at night. I love Disney at night... basically one of the wonders of the world.. especially when they play the fireworks music and the countries are all lit up and magical. No matter how bad my day is, that walk from work to the bus through the promenade just gives me so much hope.

So, I think... next week they are closing down the movie. Therefore, no more movie in August and just Kidcot and telling people, "Sorry, movie's closed. Sorry. Sorry. Don't hate me. I know you waited your whole life and planned this whole vacation around seeing the film about people in flannel shirts... however.." Haha, and if it isn't enough, last night and this morning I had the song that they sing at the end of the film stuck in my head.. eeeehhh.. and the little elevator pop-y music we play in the pre-show and kidcot... Ehhh. Oh well, it could "It's A Small World" so, I am thankful.

Yesterday, Kody told me when I came on to work to entertain some people with a broken ECV until their new one got here because he had to go do some stuff.. so, I did and it was so much fun! I just asked about their trip and was really friendly and congratulated them on getting year of a million dream lanyards and then when their ECV came they thanked me by name and they were so sweet and I felt all glowy inside. It was great. Those experiences make the stupid guest experiences so much better. Gives me a little more faith in people.

Well, have to get ready for work... I have Thursday and Friday off.. but Thursday I have to wake up early and go get my social insurance number or something silly.

3 Comments:

At July 31, 2007 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Jo-Ann (Mom) said...

Okay, so I don't want to sound like a retard, but what's an ECV? Is it like an electric wheelchair thingy?

 
At July 31, 2007 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Right.. it's like.. an electronical something vehicle.. It's for people who basically can walk, but would rather choose to drive this scooter thing. Or, as I've seen, race them...

 
At July 31, 2007 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Jo-Ann (Mom) said...

Excellent!! Sounds like something Grandad could use down there with his bad knee since he can't walk too far...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home