Tuesday, June 26, 2007

20 Days To Go Until Disney.

I leave on midnight on the 16th of July. I already received my official package from Disney, which includes my 'Look Book' and information about my visa and housing. Very exciting.

I checked the weather out in Orlando and it is thunderstorms, but in the high 20's, low 30's. Soo... I need to buy more shorts. And sunglasses.... and sunscreen for sure. Are there bugs in Orlando? I'm hoping it will be too hot for mosquitoes. Unfortunately, there is no alligator - spray.

4 Comments:

At June 26, 2007 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe, it's a pretty blog! =)

*saves to favorites*

 
At June 30, 2007 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I wasn't the first one to visit your blog, but I bet I will be the first one to visit you in florida

 
At July 1, 2007 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awww... ouch. That was... cold. Haha!! I'm kidding, I'll survive. =)

 
At July 4, 2007 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Jo-Ann (Mom) said...

Yay! Hooray for Blogs! I'm so excited to follow your adventures Steph!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home